Long Beach, CA Posted: 2/22/2019
PTS Advance has partnered with a growing regional pipeline operator. They are looking for a Pipeline Engineer to provide technical and engineering support on various pipeline assets in California.
This person will:
- Manage capital and expense pipeline projects
- Provide field support on various projects throughout California
- Effectively, professionally and clearly communicate project plan internally/externally
- Provide engineering support for hydrotests, lLl inspections (smart pig) and pipeline repairs
- Ensure that the processes for design and construction of new facilities and the modification and maintenance of existing facilities meet the requirements of Engineering Standards and DOT Requirements.
- Create procedures for repairs, relocations, removal and abandonment of pipelines.
- 3+ years of pipeline engineering field experience
- Coordination and communication internally/externally with various departments, contractors and stakeholders
- Onsite project field experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical preferred
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Direct deposit, and more!
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here