PROJECT ENGINEER - Petrochemical / Refining / Oil and Gas
Long Beach, CA Posted: 2/21/2019
PTS Advance has partnered with a major Southern California oil platform operator. They are looking for a Project Engineer to support projects of various ranges in scope and complexity from their offices in Long Beach, CA.
Our client operates three oil platforms off the coast of Southern California. The platforms include two wellbore production platforms, with permanent drilling equipment systems and one production handling and processing platform.
The Project Engineer will provide technical support to the Operations team with process troubleshooting and design in all phases of construction.
This person will also:
- Support the successful and safe execution of assigned CAPEX and expense projects
- Collaborate on facilities projects in all phases including performing calculations, design, project management and more
- Work closely with Operations, Production Engineering, Pipeline, HS&E and engineering firms
- Provide project management support including planning, scheduling, cost budgeting and tracking
- Coordinate inter-discipline activities and overall quality control of the work
- 3-5 years of facilities project engineering and management experience
- Must possess a strong technical background
- Previous project management experience highly desired
- B.S. In Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Oil industry experience preferred
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Life insurance and 401k
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here