Entry Level- Civil Design/Drafters
Our client is a successful Engineering, Design and Project Management Company headquartered in Southern California. They have nearly 40 years of experience in effective System Planning, Engineering, and Coordinating of energy, process, utility, and water resource facilities.
They are seeking Entry Level- Civil Design/Drafters to support pipeline and utility design, mapping, and database development using AutoCAD for Oil & Gas projects from their office in Orange County, CA.
The client will train in these areas, once trained responsibilities will include:
- The work is primarily in the office, but there is often opportunity to do field investigation and validation for the pipeline and utility designs.
- Field work typically involves investigating and documenting existing features, utilities, and other subsurface structures in southern California, incorporating survey and property/right-of-way information, developing exhibits for communication and permitting, and preparing construction drawings.
- Some work includes AutoCAD Civil3D and GIS
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Must have an understanding of the use of external references, photo manipulation, and AEC objects.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software, standards, and work processes quickly
- Bachelor Degree in engineering is desirable but not required,
- Knowledge of Civil 3D program.
- 1+ years of directly related experience
- Oil and gas industry is preferred.
- GIS experience is a plus
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer