Drafters -AutoCAD - Jr and Entry Level
Our client is a successful Engineering, Design and Project Management Company headquartered in Southern California. They have nearly 40 years of experience in effective System Planning, Engineering, and Coordinating of energy, process, utility, and water resource facilities.
They are seeking entry and Jr. level AutoCAD Drafters to support P&ID drafting in Oil & Gas projects from their office in Orange County, CA.
These Drafters will also be responsible to support P&ID drafting in their Terminals & Storage Division
- Assist Civil Design leads with mechanical drawings and 3D models.
- Coordinate and communicate design efforts with Project Discipline Designers and Engineers
- Perform site visits at client facilities to acquire field information and dimensions.
- Support the broad mix of mechanical projects performed
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Basic understanding of database software.
- Oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Autodesk P&ID and Plant 3D is preferred
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer