Sr. Project Manager (P.E.) - Environmental Remediation
Our client is a growing environmental consulting firm – a firm of dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial technical experts. They are known for resolving sustainability, compliance, remediation and restoration needs for the most significant industrial businesses and agency sector organizations. They have a strong team of technical leaders and an impressive portfolio of clients.
They are seeking a technically knowledgeable Doer/Seller for Remediation P.E. to manage site assessment & remediation projects and work with leadership to grow their team and clientele based in their office in Long Beach.
This person will be responsible for:
- Conducting contaminated site assessment/remediation; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services.
- Directing and performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Keeping abreast of federal, state and local regulations and published scientific findings as they pertain to the project assigned.
- Client service and identifying client needs.
- Serving as project manager interfacing directly with clients to understand client needs and develop proposals, scope, costs, schedule and budgets.
- Preparing, directing and reviewing technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Responsible for quality control review of proposals and reports written by others.
- Helping coach and mentor junior level staff.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in earth science (geology or hydrogeology) or chemical/civil/environmental engineering or other related science.
- Licensed Civil Engineer in California
- 6+ years of demonstrated consulting experience in California.
- Site assessment and remediation expertise.
- 8-15 years experience with proven track record in winning new client projects and executing projects.
- A Professional Engineering Registration in California is REQUIRED.
- Operational knowledge of computer databases and office programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word).
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills a must.
- Project team management oversight and leadership ability.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental (with employer contribution), Vision, 401k program (with up to 3% employer matching), cafeteria plan, direct deposit, PTO and more.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer