PTS is currently seeking a Receptionist for a long-term position in Brentwood, TN.
The Receptionist will be playing a key role as front desk ambassador, displaying a positive and energetic attitude and work ethic. This individual will help support various business functions throughout our organization. The Receptionist will be under direct supervision of the Facilities Manager and will be responsible for, but not limited to, the tasks listed below:
* Booking conference rooms for upcoming meetings
* Listening to front desk voicemails to transfer to employees or departments
* Assisting guests
* Expect incoming packages notify the individuals the package has been received where to pick up
* Signing for/accepting deliveries, dry cleaning, lunch, etc.
* Keeping front area looking neat
* Packaging/labeling and mailing UPS
* Providing clerical support
* Assist with keeping the PPE supplies stocked at three different door entries
* Sort incoming mail via to department mail slots or scan mail to individuals
* Notifying employees when they have a guest
* Track and write down the unique calls that receive to share with manager to find out for future calls
* Maintain coffee machines weekly cleaning
Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
* Computer Proficiency in a Microsoft Office Environment
* Data Entry
* Operate postage meter machine - nice to have but will train
* Mail sorting knowledge
* Good organizational skills and attention to details and accuracy.
* Strong communication skills with a thorough knowledge of telephone etiquette.
* 1+ years of previous administrative assistance or equivalent experience.