Our client operates refineries across the US, offering gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products, and specialty and modified asphalt. They are seeking an IT Help Desk Specialists to support their team and clients in Cheyenne, WY.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performing comprehensive troubleshooting and maintenance as prescribed by core processes in relation to laptops, tablets, printers, mobile devices, and other peripherals
* Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting core end user software and non-core software (specialized applications) as needed
* Troubleshooting and installing network and networked peripherals (Wi-Fi, mifi, etc.) issues
* Documenting troubleshooting steps applied in ticketing system and sharing findings with peers. Monitoring ticket closeout in a timely fashion.
* Updating physical assets within asset management tracking system
* Educating customers on better uses of IT while or self-help options while performing troubleshooting of existing or new devices
* Performing customer service representative responsibilities as needed
* Looking for ways to better engage end users, ensuring they walk away more productive and become enthused about IT with each interaction
3-5+ years of IT Support experience
Strong knowledge providing hardware and software support and troubleshooting