Baton Rouge, LA Posted: 9/22/2021
Client: EPC Company
Location: Baton Rouge, La with trips to job site in Florida
Duration: 6-8 mons
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Per Diem: Yes
Experience: Building Turnaround Schedules
Software: Excel (expert), Primavera P6 (advanced expert)
The Scheduler is a contract position hired to work under Client"s technical direction, policies, and procedures.
The Senior Scheduler will assist the Project Manager and lead the Project Controls team in the planning, development, execution, and refinement of project schedules. Schedule activities include: developing resource-loaded critical path schedules, variance analysis, interactive planning, development of P6 tools and resources, and weekly project status reporting.
- Utilize Primavera P6 to Develop, Baseline, Update, Communicate and Defend CPM schedules for projects using various inputs for project team, engineering, subcontractors, and client.
- Host and lead interactive planning sessions with multiple disciplines and stakeholders to develop project schedules and establish baseline.
- Ability to perform resource loading and leveling functions, prepare and track earned value progress, accurate reflect physical percent complete, develop schedule and cost forecasts
- Maintain and update project schedules with various levels of granularity
- Perform detailed schedule analysis to identify potential changes to baseline and avoid variance. When appropriate, work with project managers to develop recovery plans
- Work within job costing and accounting system to update project budget and contracts
- Develop, maintain and present the weekly, monthly and quarterly client project status reports
- Technical: Excel (expert), Primavera P6 (advanced expert)
- 10+ years CPM scheduling experience on industrial plant Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects
- Experience scheduling Fast-Tract EPC projects and turnarounds.
- Experience leading interactive planning sessions for turnarounds or outages
- Experience with electrical construction scheduling
- B.S. in engineering or construction management
- Previous experience in a consultant environment
- Previous experience scheduling engineering deliverables
Already have an account? Log in here