We are looking to hire a Quality Control Supervisor to support our client in the Thousand Oaks area. This opportunity is going to be a permanent role with our client who are the worldwide leader in patient-focused medicine.
In this role you will plan, coordinate, supervise, and monitor the daily operations, activities, and workflow for the laboratory personnel in the Quality Control lab. You will also assist laboratory personnel with career development and performance. See below for more responsibilities:
- Assist in plant audit ready status efforts for assigned areas and participate in internal and external audits as subject matter expert for department and respond to audit observations.
- Lead technical reviews, investigations, and process improvement projects.
- Identify, implement, and oversee changes within quality systems.
- Prepare, review, and revise SOPs and specifications.
- Maintain expenses at or below budget for the laboratory.
- Assure equipment maintenance and calibration are performed on schedule.
- Assist with the implementation and interpretation of applicable quality and regulatory requirements (FDA, GLP, QSR, cGMP, USP, and CDR)
The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional technical documentation and communication skills along with the strong interpersonal relationship skills such as consultative and management of relationships. See below for more required education/experience:
- 4-7 years of experience in laboratory, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or similar GMP manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of basic laboratory functions, test methods, equipment, processes, and applicable procedures.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, application of Good Laboratory Practices, application of Good Manufacturing Practices, and application of Good Documentation Practices.
- Understand how to implement investigation strategies and apply root cause failure analysis.
- Working knowledge of quality systems including change control, exception management, and document control.
- In-depth understanding of change control practices for major equipment, critical systems, instrumentation, and computerized systems.
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Christopher Mercedes at 949-268-4087 or via email at Christopher.Mercedes@PTSadvance.com for a confidential discussion.