Anaheim, CA Posted: 10/6/2016
Our client is a professional civil engineering firm in Orange County who provides engineering, design, permitting and land survey services for commercial and residential development projects. They have an immediate need for a Civil Mapping Technician to join their team in Orange County.
• Prepare and process record maps, legal descriptions, ALTA surveys and other related subdivision/survey maps.
• Address redlines from various public agencies
• Utilize LDD or Civil 3D to prepare all maps, drawings and exhibits.
• Familiar with Microsoft applications
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and work well under tight deadlines.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ideal candidate will have 2-7 years experience as a CAD Technician with a minimum of two years of experience with LDD and Civil 3D in the mapping field and working knowledge of mapping principles and standards required. LSIT highly desired but not mandatory.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration.
Already have an account? Log in here